We are pleased that our children look very smart in their uniform and we hope you will help us to maintain this high standard. Hair that is shoulder length needs to be tied up/back at all times with one or two hair bands for Health and Safety reasons. Children are allowed to wear the following jewellery items: stud earrings, religious artefacts and watches. The uniform listed below is to can be purchased from any outlet. If you would like your child to have a sweatshirts and/or cardigan with the Rivermead school logo, details can be found below.
- Black sweatshirt
- Black or dark grey trousers or shorts
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Grey or black socks
- Black shoes/Trainers
- Black sweatshirt or cardigan
- Black or dark grey skirt, tunic, shorts or trousers
- School yellow and white checked summer dress
- White blouse or polo shirt
- Black or cream/white tights
- Black or white socks
- Black shoes/trainers
- Black shorts/tracksuit bottoms
- House colour T-shirt (based on colour of house group child belongs)
- Plimsolls for indoor/trainers for outdoor
- School sweatshirt to be worn during lessons throughout the day, but black sweatshirt /hoody can be changed into and worn for outdoor PE
PE – children are allowed to wear PE kit to school for the day on timetabled PE days.Children will be advised if they need football boots, shin pads and long socks for PE or sporting games.
Children are allowed to wear stud earrings, religious artefacts and watches. Children with pierced ears should wear simple studs. During PE activities and games, watches, ear studs and religious artefacts will need to be removed or covered with tape for safety reasons.
All uniform items can be ordered from School Trends. The PTA also sell ‘pre-loved’ uniform donated by parents at a very low cost.